Designed for high resolution low lux surveillance the Truen TCAM-5321 incorporates a state of the art low lux Panasonic progressive scan image sensor.
License Plate Capture
The high resolution 2MP Panasonic sensor makes this camera perfect for numberplate capture. BLC and HSBLC settings allow for control over head light glare and strong backlighting. Adjustable shutter speeds, gain control and demisting feature allows for fine tuning for number plates at speed. All camera settings are fully adjustable via the built in web page.
True CMS Sofware
We are proud to be able to offer a full CMS (camera management system) package with this camera at no extra charge. This enables full recording, PTZ and full control over all of your IP cameras. This free package has support for up to 16 IP cameras. The software comes in two parts: True CMS and True Search. True search gives full control over searching playback of footage. True CMS is clean, very easy to use and setup, it will automatically find and assign IP addresses to your cameras in minutes. The easy to use interface allows full control over bit rates, frame rates and resolutions allowing a fully scalable system.
- High quality H.264 dual streaming
- 1/3" Panasonic Progressive Scan sensor
- Aluminum Die casting Rugged housing
- High Resolution of 2MP
- 30 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080
- True Day & Night by mechanical filter
- HSBLC and BLC support
- 0.3 Lux (day), 0.2 Lux (night) with 50IRE
- f=3.5-16mm, F No 1.5 DC Auto Iris lens
- two way audio
- Embedded Linux Operating System
- Built in SD slot allows on camera recording
- Built-in Web Application (Explorer 5.0 or above)
- VBR/CBR Compression Method Selectable
- Supports PoE
- Composite analogue video ouput
- Relay output (control external devices from the software interface)
- ONVIF & PSIA Compliant
- FTP image or video upload with programable interval