Radar obstacle detection provides an extremely reliable way of detecting objects behind moving machines and vehicles. An on-board processing unit is able to precisely calculate the distance and direction of obstacles.
As distances are reduced an alarm will sound depending if the system is armed or not ( ie in reverse gear). As soon as distance increases the alarm will stop instantly even if still armed. This drastically reduces alarm fatigue and false alarm situations.
Capable of detection objects up to 8m away with three different detection zones with three different modes . Radar will accurately calculate the distance and trigger the corresponding alarm.
Selectable Detection Modes
3m x 5m
4m x 6m
6.5m x 8m
The system will only alarm when the distance to an object is reducing and the system is armed - arming is generally done of the reversing light or trigger. Even when armed if the distance to the object is growing, ie the other object is also moving away faster then the system will not alert. This is excellent for busy work zones as it reduces operator alarm fatigue.
- Programable Radar sensor
- 3 Detection Ranges
- Detection Mode1 : 3.0 x 5.0 meter
- Detection Mode 2 : 4.0 x 6.0 meter
- Detection mode 3 : 6.5 x 9.0 meter
- Detection Zone : 5 zones
- Provide visual and audible alerts for driver.
- Waterproof and rugged design
- Input (arming) trigger for reverse select etc
- Alarm Voltage Output trigger
- Radar Dimension 108W x 110H x 34D (mm) •
- Display Dimension 65W x 20H x 54D (mm)
- IP69K, 12V-32V DC, 15G Vibration rating.