The miniature wireless detector monitors windows even at a considerable distance from the Ajax Hub. Two-factor detection of broken glass considerably decreases the chance of false alarms.
- Works up to 1,000 metres from Ajax Hub in open space or across several floors of a business centre
- Detects breaking glass up to 9 metres away
- Allows connection to a third-party hard wired opening detector
- Uses two-factor detection of breaking glass at low and high frequencies to prevent false alarms
- Adjustable to three different sensitivity levels
- Two-way communication with Ajax Hub allows for periodic testing and customisation
- Saves energy by regulating power consumption based on the distance from Ajax Hub