Dahua Part DH-IPC-HDW3841T-ZAS
Fully Onvif compliant and can be used with a wide range of embedded NVR or PC based NVR recorders. Included is an easy to use config tool allowing easy access to the camera on any network.
This camera features ultra low lux capability allowing the camera to stay in colour in very low light levels. Once in black in white in pitch black conditions the IR and starlight sensor will product an extremely crisp and sharp black and white image.
WizSense Advanced AI Features
Artifical intelligence uses deep learning algorithms to detect humans and vehicles as well as trip wire and intrusion. Dahua SMD plus filters vehicles and humans and will trigger events and alarm recording based on this only. This reduces false alarms when compared with traditional motion detection.
This camera is capable of encoding H.264 or H.265 streams. H.265 encoding will use half of the bandwidth to that of H.264 meaning that is requires half the disk space and half of the network bandwidth for the same quailty image. When recording H.265 the NVR must alos support it.
This camera feature the ability to be able to setup a direct connection without port forwarding. Simply enable the Easy4ip feature and use the Dahua app to scann the QR code and your done - instant remote access from anywhere.
- 8MP, 1/2.8” CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
- Outputs max. 8MP (3840 × 2160) @20 fps and 2592 × 1944 @25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, low bit rate · Built-in IR LED, max. IR distance: 50 m
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments.
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire (support the classification and accurate detection of vehicle and human)
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire (support the classification and accurate detection of vehicle and human) Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, scene changing, audio detection, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, and voltage detection · Supports max. 256 G Micro SD card, built-in Mic
- 12V DC/PoE power supply · IP67 protection
- SMD Plus