Viewtech are proud to offer the FleetView next generation vehicle DVR range. The range combines robust hardware with the option of a full server management tool.
FleetView mobile DVRs allow fleet operators accross a wide range of industries to validate operations, manage health and safety risk and reduce shrinkage stock and freight. Video is stored direct to SD or Hard drive and can be viewed my multiple ways.
Small, Robust Cost Effective
FV3104 is small and compact and records to 2.4" SSD or HDD. Completely robust with temperature and vibration ratings. It also features our EzyConnect 4-pin cable system and is compatible with all our Viewtech EzyConnect 4-pin cameras.
Composite, AHD and IP Recording
FV3104 has 4 x analogue and 1 x IP inputs. The 4 analogue ports are Viewtech EzyConnect 4-pin connectors and the IP channel is a 6-pin connector with RJ45 adaptors available. The 4 analogue ports alos accept AHD 720P cameras which we also can supply.
Secure and Reliable
Memory is securely locked by key. Video is stored in a highly secure format which cannot be just taken and played on any computer. This ensure privacy and data integrety concerns are met and that video is considered evidential. Built in NZ automatic daylight savings time ensures that the time is always correct.
A really common question, how to I access my Footage?
FleetView DVRs have multiple options for accessing and viewing the footage.
- The most basic option is to remove the SD card or hard drive (hard drive models have an easily removeable caddy) and us a PC to read. Included client software allows you to replay footage and blackbox data (black box data being time, date, g-force and GPS data).
- Use the FleetView Mobile check device. This is a clever device that plugs into the USB port on the DVR. This sets up a wifi AP and allows any Android device running the mobile check app to setup, replay and backup the DVR unit.
- Use the FleetView CMS server. This is for wifi and 3G enabled units and allows full live tracking, live view of video, replay of video as well as many other functions including real time alarms.
FleetView Mobile Check
This device allows installers and users to setup, live view, playback and backup setings and footage. Simply plug it into the front of your FleetView DVR and install the android app on your device. You can then wireless access the unit to run diagnostics, backup video and check settings. Very easy to use, when you plug it in it simply creates a wifi hotspot which you can connect to with your android mobile device.
Viewtech FleetView for Forklifts & Material Handling
FV404 can be installed into any forklift or material handling machine. It will store up to one month of footage and help verify damage complaints, customer complaints and h&s related near miss events. Once wifi or 3G enabled and in combination with the FleetView server these events can be live viewed and played bac in realtime as the forklift is being used.
Viewtech FleetView for Buses & Coaches
FleetView DVRs can be used in buses & coaches for forward and driver facing cameras plus security cameras for cabins. All video is time/date stamped as well as geotagged with location and speed data. Alarm inputs allow real time driver alarms and events to be seen at a control centre.
Viewtech FleetView for Traffic Management Vehicles
Viewtech has extensive knowledge for supplying multi-channel vehicle DVR units into the traffic management industry. Our systems allow all of the above plus the ability to add in blind spot monitors allowing drivers to see where other workers are around the vehicle at all times.
- records up to 4 x 960H analogue cameras plus 1 x IP camera (1.3MP max)
- records up to 4 x AHD analogue cameras plus 1 x IP camera (1.3MP max)
- 1 x 2.5" HDD bay (SSD or HDD up to 1TB)
- Wifi option (model FV3104-W)
- 3G option (model FV3104-3G)
- built in GPS receiver for geotagging of video
- heavy duty 4-pin connectors. Compatible with our full range of Viewtech EzyConnect cameras and monitors
- robust construction and vibration and temperature ratings
- compatible with FleetView Mobile Check
- compatible with FleetView CMS server client