The 5310A is the latest edition to the Acorn family of trail & security cameras. The outstanding feature of the 5310A is its wide angled 100° field of view. This makes this camera ideal for closer range shooting allowing more detail to fill the frame.
Well designed and extremely versatile this camera can be used in a variety of wild life applications as well as security applications. An optional metal security housing is also available.
Ultra Fast Start up and Wide angle detection
The LTL Acorn 5310A activates and can start taking photos in 0.8 seconds making it one of the quickest on the market. The wide 120° angle of motion sensor coupled with the 100° lens angle means that the camera has already stated up once the target has moved into the field of view.
Excellent Battery Life - now with 2 year standby time!
Fully waterproof and very power efficient - 8 x AA will last up to 24 months depending on activity. Has an external 6V input for solar power or a larger power source. A newly designed PIR sensor with ultra low standby current draw has been developed to enable this ultra long standby time.
Photos & Video
The Ltl Acorn 5310A scouting camera can record 12MP photos and 720P video. It can be set to record one or the other or both. When triggered it can be programmed to take 1,2 or 3 photos and then wait a predetermined time before shooting more photos. This enables the user to completely customise their shooting mode depending on the application.
Time Lapse Function
The Ltl Acorn 5210A scouting camera can be set to a timelapse mode. When shooting in this mode it can be programmed to take a photo every 1 second up to 24 hours. This is an excellent feature for trending in a certain area of interest such as traffic, poeple, weather or animal movements. Below is a time lapse video made from photos taken on this camera.
- TV av output cable
- Programmable 5 or 12 megapixel high-quality resolution
- Built-in 2.25 inch TFT color display to review images and videos
- No-glow infrared 940nm LEDs flash range as far as 30 feet
- Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8xAA batteries)
- In “Cam + Video” mode, camera takes both picture and video at every trigger event
- Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera’s response speed
- Compact size (5.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches). Perfect designed to deploy covertly impressively quick trigger time (0.8 second)
- Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°
- When timer setting on, the camera can be programmable to only work in specified period every day. This feature can work together with time lapse feature
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
- Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming a snap photos
- Lockable and password protected