This IP encoder / decoder is a great solution for converting an analogue camera for streaming over an IP network. Extremely versatile these systems allow you to either encode a camera for direct transmission to an ethernet network allowing you to watch the feed via your web browser or the included TVMS software.
The truen TCS-300 has the unique capability of being able to encode analogue video over a IP network and then decode back to analogue at the other end for direct display on a monitor or connection to a DVR. This is easy to setup and is completely transparent to the network that it is connected accross.
Truen Video Management System (TVMS) Software
Truen cameras are packaged free with Truen TVMS-16 software. This powerful server software enables full control, live view, recording, backup and replay of up to 16 IP cameras on the free version and 128 on a paid license. A client package is also included for remote connection to the server. For a full software feature list please see the features tab below.
Onvif compliance enables this camera to be used with third party software packages for easy integration into your current IP system. Constant firmware updates from Truen ensure that the camera can always be updated with the latest software features.
- Dual Streaming (H.264/H.264, H.264/MJPEG)
- Encoder / Decoder Selectable
- Two Way Audio Communication (G.711/AAC)
- Composite Video Output
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- USB Recording
- Watchdog for System Recovery
- RS-232, RS-422/485 Communication
- Motion Detection
- 2 Sensor Input & 2 Alarm Output
Truen Video Management Software Features
- Free up to 16CH with 16+ licenses available
- Auto find and auto map cameras
- playback and search function with easy to use timeline
- fully programable live view interface with PTZ control and digital zoom
- E-Map feature allows site plan with camera location and live view at each location
- multi monitor support
- snap shot function with data integrity checker
- fully programable event hander
- Auto get settings from camera command
- remote control camera relay output
- two way audio
- Full event log
- email notifications
- RSTP streaming function
- Serial port from PC to Camera/ Camera to PC
- multi disk recording and network recording